Monday 7 September 2015

Planet Clare Sallie

You never forget your first concert. Mine was The B52's Cosmic Thing tour. I was 12 and boy did I love that band. Living in a small, conservative country town they made me feel like I was not the world's only weirdo. This galaxy print reminds me of them.

Galaxy print jersey from Etsy seller Land of Oh
 In case you hadn't already guessed, it's another Sallie, this time as a maxi frock.


I did try to reenact my B52s concert experience when I dragged my husband to see them the last time they were in town. But alas, it was not the same. They were old and over it and totally jet-lagged. I was 10 weeks pregnant and kind of nauseous. 


Yep. Better to pay homage to childhood fandom through fashion.


And always try and co-ordinate your outfits with your pet mutt.

3 comments:

  1. Love that dress on you! Your blog is so much fun and that is one shiny dog...
    :-) Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally rocking this look - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fabric is wonderful and I love the maxi dress!! I also love your pet dog - a greyhound right?

    ReplyDelete