Tuesday 29 September 2015

Hoodies for the fam

In true housewife fashion I have sewed a series of hoodies for my nuclear family. I even made a couple for my boy's kinder teachers!




I used an old Kwik Sew 2275 pattern I found at the op-shop. I have quite a collection of kids 'leisure wear' patterns as they are ALWAYS in op-shops for 50c and in perfect condition. Clearly, I am not the only one with a penchant for daggy tracksuit sewing patterns.









My husband scored a jumper made from Simplicity 1261. I really must make a matching set for all of us to wear on Christmas day. Ears included.


I used novelty fleece from Spotlight. It's held up pretty well, I have to say. And they had some cool prints this year.

Still haven't made one for myself, but don't worry, I have been embarking on plenty of selfish sewing. Right now I'm just finishing up Deer and Doe's Fumeterre skirt. And let me tell you, it's a winner.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment